THE HOLLINDEN TEAM 14-STEP MARKETING PLAN
Our 14-step marketing plan is designed to get your home the maximum amount of exposure in the shortest period of time. Each step involves proven techniques that leverage the opportunities to showcase your home to key people that can either buy your home or help us find the right buyer: Prospective homebuyers, local real estate agents, and investors.
1. Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Stage your home to showcase features that buyers are most interested in: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and pleasing drive-up appeal.
3. Place a “For Sale” sign in your yard.
4. Use an Interactive Voice Response system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each inquiry will be followed-up with a personal phone call.
5. Distribute “Just Listed” marketing to neighbors, encouraging them to tell their family and friends about your home.
6. Optimize your home's Internet presence by posting it on local and global MLS systems and adding multiple photographs and creative descriptions.
7. Create a 360° virtual tour of your home and place it on several websites including YouTube to attract local and out-of-town buyers.
8. Our Digital Media Specialist will advertise your home on each of the Hollinden Team's social media accounts.
9. A blog will also be written about your home. This blog will be strategically placed on several websites to ensure your home gets maximum exposure on the Internet.
10. Target our marketing to active real estate agents that specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
11. Advertise your home in 80+ websites and direct mail campaigns.
12. Create an open house schedule to promote your home to prospective buyers.
13. Target our marketing to active buyers and investors in our database that are looking for homes in your price range and area.
14. Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from prospective buyers and agents that have visited your home.